Производство в Псковской области
The Pskov Region is a junction of diverse industries represented by around 200 large and medium-sized businesses. The core is composed of mechanical engineering, electrical and food industries. Industrial production accounts for approximately 22.2% of the region's GRP.
The most developed industrial sectors are:
- Auto components and equipment
- Production and development of cable products, electrical equipment
- Mechanical engineering and manufacturing of equipment for forestry and agriculture
- Manufacturing of building materials
The industrial electrical cluster of the Pskov region: www.pskovpromcluster.ru
The cluster members are 19 manufacturing companies and 6 infrastructure operators. The anchor member of the cluster is ZETO CJSC, which manufactures end products of the cluster - a wide range of modern electrical products.
- Financial support from the Industrial Development Foundation
- Property tax preferences
- Simplified taxation system
- Industrial subsidies